Monday, February 15, 2010

The day I participated in the Olympics

It was Friday. The Olympics was starting next Friday and my class at school had a competition for the olympics. First event was snow boarding. I approached the slope, people were snow boarding in front of me and behind me. I almost fell when I went up in the air,  a snowboarder attempted to push me over, so
I could not attempt my jump. However, I still made my 720 back spin and landed it perfectly. My gym teacher presented my score which was 1700 /1800. I was in 1st place. Aurora was the only person left that could beat me. She was bragging that I'll beat you. I smiled and said , go ahead and try and beat me if you can. I was on top of the hill and so was she, I did not miss any of my jumps, however she missed all her jumps and crashed into the wall of the gym. I jumped up and down exclaiming , "I just won, I just won!!!"


Later cool Dudes!!

1 comment: