Sunday, January 24, 2010

The day that I won the gold medal!

I woke up and it was freezing my butt off cold! When I was at school in the morning, we had gym. We had a hockey game on January 4th. How were we going to be able to play after all the good Christmas candies we ate?! My team, the Redcliff Oilers, we huddled up on the bench and I was forward and I was captain as well. The time for gym was winding down. The score was tied. 6-6. I faked left, then went right, then I let a blistering slapshot go. HE SHOOTS, HE SCORES! AND THE CROWD GOES WILD!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheering BERKLEY, BERKLEY, BERKLEY! That's how we won the gold medal that day. I celebrated that night with a glass of root beer.

See ya later cool dudes..




1 comment:

  1. it was freezing my butt off cold this morning when I went outside too! :)

    Good story Berkley

    ReplyDelete