Thursday, January 28, 2010

When I got my yellow belt!!!

I was standing at the end of Karate class. I was thinking I WANTED my yellow belt really badly. I was thinking that I was not going to get my yellow belt. Sensei Lisa went right, then went to the next row,then finally came back to the front. She stood right in front of me. She asked Sensei Norbert, "Is this little guy ready for his yellow belt?" He said, "How old is he?" My dad said, "6 years old" Sensei Norbert told Senpei Marissa, "Go get the yellow belt." My eyes lit up like a Christmas tree! I felt like I was gonna poop my pants! Senpei Marissa approached the front holding out the yellow belt in a forward stance to Sensei Lisa. Sensei Lisa said, "Who the heck tied your belt!!!"

I have 4 trophies, 1 first place, 1 second place, 1 third place and GRAND CHAMPION!!!!! And I have 3 first place medals. That's how I got GRAND CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!


later cool dudes




                                                                     

2 comments:

  1. I must say Berkely, you are the COOLEST DUDE! Keep up the good work! That belt looks awesome on you! I would almost poop my pants too if I won that!!!! WAY TO GO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Berkley. Way to go! :)

    ReplyDelete